Although we are officially on vacation in Dubrovnik at my boyfriends parents place we still had to lots of catch-up calls to to with friends here in Croatia, dinners, next basketball (for him) and next work fiscal year (for me) arrangements to do so there was still level of stress with preparation for best friends wedding so before traveling to Zagreb we decided to go for a short trip to a nearby island - Lopud to get away from everything and everybody for just one day.
We turned off our phones (with no feeling of regret if I may add) rented umbrellas and beach beds, got some cocktails, jumped in the sea for a bit to cool off and then read our books and played cards - heaven! My boyfriend kept saying - "OMG I needed this so bad, my cell is not ringing, it is not to hot, we need to do this more often!" I loved seeing him so happy and relaxed....we definitely need to do this more often.
Currently I am having a 'post vacation blues' and can't wait for mid August to come back here again for a second part of my vacation.
How was your Summer holiday lovelies? Did you already had yours or are you planning to go?






Post a Comment