July 10, 2013 Budapest, Hungary

Summer sales worth checking out!


Even though I highly value my girlfriends fashion opinions and love their unique individual styles, I usually shop alone and plan it ahead in order to avoid impulse or PMS or 'I don't feel good so I need new shoes buy'...I m trying to make shopping my little relaxation ritual, part of my 'me' time and not let it become a dangerous credit card swiping rehab from life which unfortunately affects many women around the world and puts them into serious financial problems.

First, I do a little research on items I really, really want, I actually have a folder in my computer and on my iPad named 'WANT' in which I store the images of the items which I really really like and want to buy. Also I keep the links to these items in my favorites folder so I can come back to them and check when they are on sale (this refers to more expensive items)...and then I finally go ahead and buy them when on sale! :)

For this post I selected some of my favorite sales this month online and offline:

Lei Lou by Alex Dojčinović Summer 2013. sale where many of the brands Fall/Winter and special collaboration items are discounted up to 50% (like   Lei Lou Dr.Martens special edition line of booties, sequin and 3D laced evening gowns and leopard print tube dresses). I actually got this beautiful floral tube dress called Fani, it fits really nice, I wore it on the wedding I went to last weekend. 

Photo source:   Lei Lou Facebook page

Free People, one of my   top 10 favorite brands, just launched their new catalog (you can see it on my blog tomorrow) with Anja Rubik in the main role. I used to buy their dresses and booties when I lived in NYC, the quality is really great and even though some items are a bit pricey, it is still worth of getting them as they last long and look and fit beautifully! I love the three dresses below, currently on Summer sale in brands online shop:


Lastly, one of my favorite online shops,   Nasty Gal, always has a great sale, this time I selected a couple of jackets and sweater which I can all wear to work but also combine into more casual outfit, also, I had my eye on these black ripped skinnies for a while now and now when on sale they still have my size. Nasty Gal delivers from US and has really amazing customer service and good quality products. Last I ordered were those black booties with golden plate on toes and heels, now they are on sale as well.



Did you notice any good sales lately lovelies? Do share! :)




Post a Comment

Instagram