July 11, 2013 Budapest, Hungary

Anja for Free People!


All photos:   www.freepeople.com

Free people just launched their   July catalog with Anja Rubik in the main role. Aside of Anja's fabulousity, well,come to think of it I have a super gorgeous Polish friend named Ania, so there must be something in the name...anyways, I really fell in love with their leather jackets, white hippy lace dresses and amazing pants - my favorite ones are the black ones below with a zip worn with denim shirt - sexy! And what about those overalls? Personally I would not wear them but they do look amazing on Anja!

Since I invested in a black motorcycle leather jacket which became my year around staple clothing piece, especially for traveling, now I am considering this brown one on the photo above, I love how soft the leather is and it also looks like it fits nicely and has longer sleeves which I really need considering that I have these lanky hands of mine.

How do you like new   Free People catalog lovelies? :)





Post a Comment

Instagram