May 26, 2017 Plaça Rosa dels Vents, 1, 08039 Barcelona, Spain

On the rocks.


Rock band t-shirts have always been an important part of the streetwear and pop culture. College kids would wear their favorite converse sneakers with jeans and their favorite rock band tops. Rock band tops have found their way to runways as well and consequently to many ready to wear stores along with corresponding chokers.

If you are a DIY type, you can cut out your favorite rock band t-shirt so the thin collar parts forms a chocker as on the photo bellow or you can purchase a pre-cut out rock band T. 


For this shoot my friend and blog photographer Andrina and I went up and around the fence to get to this spectacular, street art location close to W Hotel in Barcelona. The enormous concrete squares are scattered on the corner of the beach and in the sea in a form of a large installation and are partially covered with graphite. This location shows spectacular views of the city and makes a great hiding spot for local teenagers. 


My challenge for this look was to find more ways to wear my gorgeous wide leg pants by Blackpearl by Sara Lončarić. So far I wore this pants with elegant silk blouses to create high end evening or workwear looks but I haven't yet found a way to wear them as part of day outfit.

Naturally I pushed a bit beyond day look and wanted to see how these look worn with rock band t-shirt, elegant bralette and my favorite ear cuff from Trendcy

Even though I wear a lot of florals and would describe my personal style as feminine and elegant I often incorporate rock & roll details, especially in my day-wear such as studded boots during winter or rock & roll t-shirts with denim skirts or shorts along with studded sandals in Summer. 






Shop this post: 

         
        


Post a Comment

Instagram