Turning back towards natural materials, colors and getting inspired by nature and up-cycling is something I whole heartedly support and hope this is not a trend but a strong direction in which fashion is going.
Raffia, straw handbags and baskets are star feature accessory in resort and Summer collections for several seasons now and I truly hope they are here to stay. Raffia basket makes a stylish bag to take to market in the morning instead of using plastic bags which take ages to degrade in soil. You can use the same basket as a beach bag or a diaper bag for your baby! 😃
Straw bags have went long way from your last season pom-pom tote. From super creative shapes of lemon, pineapple, snail to leather belted and denim patched round bags to hat bags and other little works of art - many designers have already sold out on their most photographed raffia bags.
I am currently hunting for a perfect straw handbag for Summer so I made a wide selection for you to see as well should you need to update your Summer accessory as well.
Shop this post:






Post a Comment