September 28, 2014

Sweater Dresses & Thigh High Socks.

Photo source: Vogue UK

With first week of rain in Barcelona Fall is officially here and I'm ready to pull out my carefully packed cashmere, merino wool and cotton sweaters and sweater dresses out of the closet.

While I am doing a seasons shift in my closet at the same time I revise my outfit basics (black pants, black, grey, nude and red cashmere V-neck, white and denim button up and wool coat, brown and black boots - one paid needs to be flat) and see if I need to replenish on some. I also do a color check to see if I need to add some color to my Fall/Winter closet, many people tend to have to many black, grey and brown and no other colors in their Fall closet. I would definitely recommend to add some blush pink, burgundy, navy green, bright red, nude and white. YES white! :)



If you remember some of my tips from the end of last Fall, it's always important to dry clean and fold with tissue paper all of your fall investment knits so you can wear it for more then just one season. In order to avoid moths make sure you carefully and tightly close all of your fall clothing in plastic bins or bags.

This Fall I am looking to get black thigh high boots with mid size heel and round toe (probably not suede), a couple of sweater dresses (just ordered one in beige from Gap online today), 3-4 pairs of black, burgundy and beige thigh high socks to wear with sweater dresses, leather shorts and skirts (never with high heels - I am a bit to old for school girl look) and flat knee high boots, sneakers or oxfords.

I found a great selection of sweater dresses, thigh high socks and boots also at Ralph Lauren and Free People.









Ready to shop? Find your favorite Sweater Dresses, Thigh High Socks & Boots below:




Post a Comment

Instagram