June 5, 2013

What to wear to Summer festivals?

Photo:   www.bikbok.com

One of my favorite Summer vacation activities are Summer festivals and listening to live music performances out in the open during warm Summer nights. Next vacation which is actually going to happen quite quickly, I planned it for last week of  June when I will spend a week at my boyfriends parents place in Dubrovnik and at the friends wedding in Montenegro couple of days after.

Judging by the weather so far seems like we might have quite an unpredictable weather all through the Summer, thus, I plan to pack wisely (hopefully I won't overpack...again...as always.)

As you know, I live in between Budapest and Barcelona and vacationing in Dubrovnik so I decided to list best Summer festivals hapening in these cities this year and propose best outfit options for each.

Dubrovnik Summer Festival - 10th of July - 25th of August

All dresses via  www.lulus.com 

BUDAPEST

Sziget Festival - 5th of August - 12th of August
WAMP designer fair - June 9th and 23rd, July 7th and 21st

 Crochet top and stripped dress via  www.asos.com 

Festa de la Musica - late June
Musica al Parcs - June - August
Montjuic de Nit - July

All via   www.nastygal.com

When one saids music festival, I automatically think of leather fringe purses, crochet tops and dresses worn over denim shorts and suede boots. When packing for Summer holiday I definitely plan to pack my 'festival staples' like a couple of denim shorts, white cotton and jean long sleeve shirt and a plenty of maxi and cocktail dresses. This season, small bucket bags are making a come back and I have selected a couple of my favorite ones for inspiration in this post. I am planning to get one in beige or salmon color for myself.

Jackie geo black stud purse, 39,90 USD | Topshop 

Other then suede boots which would have been way to hot for Dubrovnik Summer weather I think that when packing for Summer holiday festival converse sneakers are an absolute must for men and women, my favorites are mint color and leopard print pairs from the photo below. For a more romantic and girly look I suggest   Valentino rubber flats (94 Euro) and in case of the bad weather foldable   Butterfy Twist Windsor boots (55 Euro).





Are you ready for Summer vacation darlings? I am about to start packing! :)


Post a Comment

Instagram