
Graphic Print Tunic Blouse
I love how versatile this top is! This blouse can be worn as a tunic over a swimsuit while lounging with sleeves 3/4 buttoned up, over jeans or tights as a tunic top or with a pencil skirt for work. Virtually, you can wear it year around.
Loose fit white button up mid way tunic with black flower print. Works great as a tunic for work or as part of casual outfit. Sleeves can be buttoned up 3/4.
Short Navy Cotton Suite
Since I have started working in fashion I try to avoid wearing classic office suite. I could not resist this Afunguard 'Summer suit' made out of soft navy cotton which makes it so easy to wear separately shorts paired with a t-shirt and sneakers as part of casual outfit for a weekend stroll in town or worn together with a blazer jacket as a light Summer suit. For a coffee with local designer I wore this Summer suit with gorgeous Miss Julie necklace.




Post a Comment