March 3, 2013

Way, way over the knee boots!

Photo: www.style.com | Emilio Pucci FW 2013.

"I make clothes that women want to put on and men want to take off!" said Peter Dundas, Emilio Pucci's designer. So he does indeed! So far, I have seen all of the collections from FW 13' fashion weeks and in the clutter of retro and a bit stiffy forties at times I absolutely loved designers who played with warm earthy colors and comfortable, natural, soft and rich fabrics like, well like these suede brown, black and red ohhh so high over the knee boots. 

Additionally, super cute brown suede fringe bucket bag caught my Eye at Pucci's show.Together with these boots and maybe just white button up shirt dress this bag would make one sexy seventies rock goddess outfit! 

Photo: www.style.com | Emilio Pucci FW 2013.

Photo: www.style.com | Emilio Pucci FW 2013.

Photo: www.style.com | Emilio Pucci FW 2013.

Leather, denim, moto-jacket and sexy over the knee boots made Phillip Lim's motorcyclist girlfriends extra hot on the runway! I expect these to fly of the shelves in retail in no time!

Photo: www.style.com | Phillip Lim FW 2013.

Photo: www.style.com | Phillip Lim FW 2013.

Lasty, Tibi also incorporated super sexy booties in their FW 13' collection which was very wearable, urban, practical and oh-so-chic! I also love Smilovic's combortable but trendy signature sweater which I am planning to get my hands on for quite some time now, I think 2013. season will be the one.

Photo: www.style.com | Tibi FW 2013.

Would you dare to rock these way, way over the knee boots? :)


Photobucket

Post a Comment

Instagram