Photo by Dina Lijić
As you already know, since October last year I live in between Budapest and Barcelona where I travel and work from every month. My relationship with Budapest is like relationship with a colleague who admits that he has feelings for you and you don't feel the same but you are still kind of stuck to work with him.
I never really gave Budapest a fair chance until my friend Dina came over for a weekend so I went with her to explore Budapest and I started to see if from another 'outside of work' perspective, Dina's positive attitude and child like excitement definitely helped to change my view of Budapest. The weather got warmer, I could actually walk around the city, see people, smell local food and pastries and enjoy gorgeous historic part of Budapest.
Dina and I also tried some local specialties like Hungarian Goulas and delicious Chimney Cake kurtos kalacs and got lost couple of times trying to find Dohány Street Synagogue and then day after we explored the old town on Buda side. Budapest is really one of the most romantic cities out there.
Photo by Dina Lijić
Photo by Dina Lijić













Post a Comment