Ladies, you might remember that once before I wrote a post
about spikes, also if you are a regular reader you are aware of my love for McQueen’s
work and his scull clutches. As I was window shopping while walking my dog and
now browsing through my regular shopping websites I had difficulty finding a
right amount of studs on the pieces I liked: leggings, boots, blazers…
...so I did
a little inspiration seeking research in order to find just enough studded
piece for me this fall and maybe inspire you to redo one of your old vintage
button ups or accessories which are just sitting there in your closet, so I
have also attached an easy tutorial on how to stud.
Hopefully this post inspires you to add some punk details
in your closet this fall, while still staying within your shopping budget.
Photo
source: Marie Claire Spain April 2011, Elle 2011.
Photo source: Versace for H&M black leather
studded dress
Photo: McQeen scull clutch/Loboutin clutch/Graham
bracelet
Photo: Ash boots/ Louboutin mens studded sneakers
If you want to learn how to stud up your old clothes
and where to buy studs click to see easy tutorial bellow. I am trying it today and will post some pics if I manage to do it right ;)
What will you try to stud lovelies? J









Post a Comment