July 4, 2017

Puppa - True Blue.


Puppa sleeveless tube, button up mini dress with detachable sleeves makes an ideal slip on and go Summer dress. This soft denim cotton dress can also be worn as a midi skirt as it has an elastic band top. This dress is a second dress of my denim capsule collection for Puppa brand and for this post I styled it with up-cycled denim tote and a delicate choker.

This simple soft, thin cotton denim mini dress is up-cycled from men's button up shirt. It's super versatile piece which you can wear over white button up top or t-shirt, wear it as a midi skirt with tank top or as a Summer mini dress as featured on photo bellow. The dress has removable sleeves with decorative bows. I sooo wish I had this dress back when I was pregnant! I was always looking for dresses loose around the belly.





This classic mid size tote is up-cycled piece made from unsold denim fabric. It has a zip up closure and it features decorative ruffles up front.


One of the few denim accessory pieces I added to this collection is this thin denim lace up chocker.  I am kind of done with black velvet chokers for this year, I wore them quite a lot and I found this one to look amazing styled with oversized white button up shirts or dresses. 






My everyday black leather slip on sandals by Uterque are not a part of capsule collection for Puppa but are the most comfortable slip-ons I had in a very long time. Sure, they might not be an appropriate footwear for dressy evening looks but they are absolutely ideal for discovering new city as a tourist.

All photos Andrina Peric

Post a Comment

Instagram