This is my first outfit post after having Anabela. She is now almost 11 month and becoming more and more independent so I am slowly but surely getting my grove back when it comes to managing my fashion business - Trendcy, my blog and managing my household which is not an easy task when you live with a professional athlete. :)
In this post I have put together a quite preppy business look which is suitable for a day in the corporate office with a dress code equally as for a job in creative industry (both of which I had during my career). Even now, when I work from home office I still dress up and apply make up every work day morning as I would when going to the regular office. This is important part of my daily schedule as it get's me going and puts me in a creative mood which is not always easy when you don't sleep through the night and have a back to back work-home-baby schedule, so right clothes does help! 😃
RUGBY BY RALPH LAUREN CLASSIC NAVY BLAZER
Rugby by Ralph Lauren used to be a collegiate brand in Ralph Lauren brand portfolio which I worked for while i lived in New York. Just like all the other Ralph Lauren items I have in my closet this jacket is of such a great quality that it's a piece you wear for life. It has a beautiful gold signature buttoning and rugby yellow and blue stripes on the back of the collar.
Well tailored navy smart blazer is a piece I recommend every women to have in your closet. It is as easy to style as little black dress and it absolutely picks up any look! I wear it with light wash boyfriend jeans, grey v-neck t-shirt and white converse sneakers on ☼ Saturday morning walks with Anabela but it's also a signature piece for business wear. As part of workwear look I often combine it with dark denim and heels or nude and beige skirts and boots.
BELL SLEEVE BLOUSE - Blackpearl by Sara Loncaric
Since I first got it a month and a half ago I have been wearing my bell sleeved Blackpearl by Sara Loncaric blouse a whole lot combining it with skinny black high waist jeans and leather jacket or with a denim bell shaped button up skirt and flat tight high boots.It this workwear #ootd I am wearing the blouse with leather midi skirt and navy smart jacket.
This Blackpearl blouse reflects a sense of relaxed and timeless romantic elegance, it is made out of soft ultralight semi-sheer fabric featuring subtle details that create an unique aesthetic which I really love, thus I wear it over and over again.
KNUCKLE RING BY VALENTINA BRUGNATELLI
I got this super unique Valentina Brugnatelli ring in Trendcy pop up shop in Barcelona and although it's definitely not the piece to wear every day whenever I do wear it it makes a statement and it's always a conversation topic at parties!
In 1990 Valentina began working for Gianfranco Ferré, who would go on to be her mentor for the next twenty years. Her collaborations range from Yves Saint Laurent, Kenzo and Missoni among others. Today she has her own jewelry line and still does collaborations.
I wear this ring on middle two fingers, it is costume jewelry and really a unique piece which I save dearly to hand over to my daughter one day.
Valentina Brugnatelli believes a jewel needs to have a soul: an element that doesn't relegate it to something decorative. It is essential it tells a story and triggers an emotion. She imagines her jewels worn by by a free-spirited woman with a personality strong enough to wear whatever she feels like.
& OTHER STORIES MIDI LEATHER PLEATED SKIRT
& Other Stories is a brand from H&M group which has creative ateliers in Paris and Stockholm and it designs diversified fashion collections with interesting details and batter quality materials then what you would find in regular H&M stores. They sell online but also have physical store here in Barcelona. Often the brand has capsule collection collaborations with young designers but also more established ones like with Rodarte.The beige midi pleated high waisted leather skirt is by & Other Stories and although it's quite bulky it's super easy to wear it! My favorite way to wear it is with stripped nautical sweater and white converse sneakers.
INTROPIA SUADE BOOTIES WITH LEOPARD HAIR HEEL
Lastly, Intropia is a brand from UK previously called Hoss intropia. INTROPIA is a life style, a philosophy, where the Mediterranean spirit and way of life shines through in every piece.I got these fabulous black suade booties with leopard print hair heel a couple of years back and I still wear them quite often despite the heel hight. I like to add a dash of leopard print here and there to my look.
All photos by Andrina Peric







Post a Comment