To celebrate the Mother's Day I selected some fun and fabulous Mother-Daughter fun photos and outfit combos. Ever since I moved out of my childhood home which was really early, right after high school and moved to United States and since continued to travel, work and live around the world I see my parents once to twice a year at the most. With not being so close our relationship changed as well but I really believe that the base your parents raise and leave you with in young age is what you are left to live with. In good and bad, you continue to carry the lessons you learned from your parents and build your own personality and character.
LEARN TO LIVE INDEPENDENTLY.
Some of the most important things I learned from my mother is definitely to work on myself and build myself up before I become a part of the couple. I do feel that many young women today (at least in the country I am from) don't allow themselves to live on their own, work, earn their own living, take responsibility over their own actions and their lives and have a good time before they get married and have kids so many go straight from living with parents and studying to getting married and having kids.
I'M YOUR MOM, NOT YOUR SCHOOL FRIEND.
When I was younger I wanted my mother to be more cool, to dress more cool like some other moms did. Then she told me that she doesn't want to be my friend as I can find many friends on my own, while I can have only one mother. I was never given anything I haven't worked for one way or the other through my life and I knew I can get a hand to get up when I fall from my parents but I also knew they will not hold my hand through life. I just needed to figured it out on my own. So I did.
"I see myself as a mom first. I'm so lucky to have that role in life. The world can like me, hate me, or fall apart around me and at least I wake up with my kids and I'm happy."
Angelina Jolie
"I can only hope to be 10 percent of the mom mine was to me. She encouraged me to be confident and enjoy life."
Charlize Theron
WHAT KIND OF MOTHER DO YOU HOPE TO BE?
When I think about what kind of mother I would like to be one day (soon but not very soon) I think that the independence, tolerance, loyalty, honesty, self-esteem and ability to manage their own life and their own money are the main things I hope to teach my kids to know how to do. Some of these skills I see lacking with young people today, while on the parents side I see that many seem to busy to raise their kids and sometimes they are taking easy way out using technology and other diversions.
On the other hand, I am aware that when you still don't have kids it's easy to talk about how would you raise them and what kind of people you would hope them to become.









Post a Comment