Photo source: www.stories.com
It was a while since I was last really thrilled with a quality, service and wearability of total offering of one retail fashion brands who also has an affordable price range. Since I found & Other Stories - brand from Hennes & Mauritz group I finally completed by top 10 favorite retail brands list. :)
& Other Stories is a fashion brand offering women a wide range of shoes, bags, accessories, beauty and ready-to-wear to create their personal style and her own story. Brand has creative ateliers in Paris and Stockholm designing diversified fashion collections with great attention to detail and quality at an tan..tan..tan..tan....affordable price.
This silk shirt is one of my favorite pieces, it comes in several colors out of which I love green and purple the most, price is also not so bad at 75 Euro.
Brand offers beautiful dresses appropriate both for work and play and quite trans-seasonal. Another thing that really caught my attention were beautifully tailored coats!
& Other designers team designs for women who wears things that feel right to her and reflect her personality. & Other Stories focuses on the whole, complete look with putting great focus in accessories: shoes, bags, jewelry, lingerie and beauty as key for styling and consider it just as important as clothing.
The brand name comes from the fact that collections are built around inspiring fashion stories. All lines are diverse, ranging from masculine tailoring to feminine chic and designed to provide endless styling choices while carefully selected materials are an important ingredient in every piece. & Other Stories aims to design lasting wardrobe treasures within a wide price range.
I already picked mine and ordered an adorable purse and ring yesterday. Will do a video review once they arrive. :) Can't wait!









Post a Comment