April 28, 2014

GIVEAWAY: Get that Summer glow!

Photo source:   www.artificeclothing.com

In a last couple of days I was searching for a cute lingerie and just as swimwear I am always scared to order it online (while on the other hand shoes I am never afraid to order one way or the other, ironically :)). Online research brought me to  Cosabella website or super adorable and sexy items where I also found this, believe it or not glow in the dark panties and bra, which even if you are not working as a striper, let's be honest may come handy and actually be quite fun (yes, even if you are single).




Now, from that moment on, I started noticing only glow in the dark pieces for some reason. So now I found also a super sexy glow in the dark dress by Croatian fashion brand  VAIN I always loved technology + fashion mix and I am not quite sure what technology it takes, but come Summer I am getting kind of into these colorful glow in the dark pieces.



Alexander Wang unleashed the monster during a past show when he dressed his models up in glow-in-the-dark outfits. The trend has quickly been adopted and it also promises to be big with evening wear. Fluorescent glow-in-the-dark accessories are once again a good option for those not too keen on going all out with this trend.

With me being so ATD, my research ended on  Fancy.com page where i ended up ordering glow in the dark nail polish  from American Apparel in jupiter orange color, looks super cool!

 It goes on sheer, glows in the dark in a fluorescent shade. Not only is it fun, but it also comes in quite handy when searching for something in your bag in the dark. ;)



I got three, so today I decided to organize a giveaway and two of you my readers are going to glow Jupiter orange soon! :)

In order to participate in a giveaway you need to:

1. FOLLOW me on Instagram HERE.
2. SUBSCRIBE to my newsletter HERE.
3. Leave a comment below this post telling me why you wanna glow! :)

....for additional entry you may also....

SHARE the link to this giveaway post on your Facebook page.

*Giveaway is global*
*I will select 2 winners at random on May 10th 
and publish their names via my newsletter & FB page*







Post a Comment

Instagram