October 6, 2013

Falling Sky by Diana Viljevac Fall/Winter 2013.

Foto: Jelena Balic photography | Make up: Kristina Pavlov | Model: Vesna Parčina 
  Jewellery : Iva Nakit | Hair: Salon Teuta

Young Croatian designer and stylist Diana Viljevac gradated from music school where she learned to play piano then she enrolled in high school for fashion design. In order to advance her skills she enrolled into a Faculty of textile and technology in Zagreb where she graduated with a masters degree in fashion and textile design. In 2009. Diana founded her own fashion label ‘Diana Viljevac Design'. 
Diana’s latest Fall/Winter 13′ collection is called ‘Falling Sky’ it is featured with beautiful look book and video campaign and it already got positive response and commentary from local Croatian fashion press.


My favorite is the long, almost Aztec print dress below which emphasizes and flatters female silhouette with shapes (that was a smart move ;) ) and I love how Diana uses comfortable and body fitting materials for her designs. Falling Sky Fall/Winter 2014. line features dreamy maxi evening dresses and fitted bondage skirts, cardigans, jackets it continues to fit into designers feminine and sexy signature. Collection focus are wearable and comfortable pieces. Fabrics used are lace, wool, cotton and metallic sequins.


Diana's team also made a lovely but strong and feminine video campaign for this collection which you can view bellow. Did you already had a chance to purchase or try Diana's designs? I just sent in an inquiry email for the maxi dress I love so I'll let you know the price vs. quality ration once I get it and wear it a bit :)










Post a Comment

Instagram