September 3, 2013

KatWalking in Budapest: Weekend with roomie.


Last weekend I had a rare opportunity to spend a weekend in Budapest and not having to spend it working so my roommate and a friend, who has the same name as I - Katarina went for an afternoon stroll around the tourist full, sunny Budapest. First we visited a wonderful   WAMP fashion fair where we enjoyed creative handwork of young Hungarian but also other Central European artists and designers (I noticed some Serbian designers present as well) all from clothing, to vintage remade clothing and accessories to jewelry, food and home decor items. 





For the stroll around the Budapest, I was wearing a top shop dress and vintage handbag and skinny brown belt and sandals. My roomate Katarina was wearing Zara leopard pointy flats and Mango green dress.



Later in the afternoon we went to check out the Fall/Winter collection of my new love, Hungarian and now also internationally recognized fashion designer   Nanuska who had a pop-up store with her Summer collection discounted now to 60% for limited time only. 


Afterwards, we were quite tired from navigating through groups and groups of tourists and we stopped for a salad and later a cup of Starbucks skinny peppermint mocha and caramel macchiato! :) On top, we got 'hollered at' - 'hey sexy' by a guy trying to sell us city tour thinking we were tourists. :)

How was your weekend lovelies? :)





Post a Comment

Instagram