On a hot Summer afternoon by the Danube river in Budapest my colleague and talented young photographer Emoke Gyurasits, my friend Katarina and I got inspired to shoot a beautiful Croata kaftan from their Summer 2013. Brijuni line.
It is extremely comfortable to wear, breezy and gentle on the skin and it truly gives a lady that diva feeling of sensuality, elegance and femininity. It comes in two different models and three different patterns.
These new luxurious kaftans from the luxury Croata Brijuni line are available in Croata boutiques in Zagreb (Oktogon), Split (Peristil) and Dubrovnik, and on the companies webshop. The price for one is 3,000 HRK and it is a perfect souvenir to bring home from Croatia.
To find out more about the brand you can read the interview I did with Croata's art director.
For this particular shoot and location I wore it in two different ways but stay tuned and follow my blog as in one of the August posts I will show you all ways you could wear it when on vacation by the seaside. ;)













Post a Comment