In some of the previous
posts I have wrote about animal print or shape inspired fashion pieces and
accessories like the fabulous catty
sunglasses and optical frames on top of this post I wrote one about animal
world inspired couture editorials and styling.
For this post I was inspired by my favorite of
animal prints: leopard print. Leopard print has remained trendy for numerous
seasons now transferring from runway to streets and back and it doesn't seem to be going
anywhere anytime soon. My favorite
leopard print pieces which I own are silk scarf, cashmere sweater, ballet flats
and silk shirt. I am also looking to get an envelope clutch, not all to be worn
at once naturally. :)
For me these pieces are a great stand out
piece when I am putting together casual business styling and I love to wear
leopard print with neutrals like black, white and beige with red lipstick as
another pop of color.
How do you wear your animal
print darlings?
“Women and cats will do as they please,
and men and dogs should relax and get
used to the idea.”
Robert A. Heinlein









Post a Comment