
Other then maxi dresses, sequence
pieces and lace I absolutely adore backless dresses and shirts, not so much
summer shirts as the cashmere backless winter dresses and/or sweaters, just
like the black one I got from Rugby Ralph Lauren two years ago. This sweater
actually motivated me to look for maxi backless dresses and inspired me to
write this post.
Holiday season is therefore
great for me as I got to wear flashy pieces I like on all of these Christmas
and New Years parties J Bellow I have selected
some of the lovely backless pieces. Tomorrow I have scheduled a motivational
post with gorgeous photos of maxi dresses which I definitely recommend for all
of the tall girls out there – I am telling you, maxis are a guaranteed stand
out.
Do you own any open back
pieces lovelies? What do you like about them and how do you where them? If not,
why not?
“I feel very strongly about dresses on
every level - a dress feels like underpinning.”
Donna Karan





Post a Comment